SOLD AT AUCTION BY BRENT HODGE & JARED HODGE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Presenting one of the highest houses on the Tweed and within minutes to Coolangatta CBD! This impressive family abode with ample car parking is split over two levels with jaw dropping views from Kingscliff to Coolangatta, everything in between and as far as the eye can see.
Complete with impeccable cypress timber flooring and options to accommodate the whole family or to live in and raise an income, this property has it all. Whilst the property and the views are spectacular, the location is not lacking either.. Minutes to Coolangatta CBD, famous surf breaks and award winning cafe/restaurant precincts... does it get any better?
Circumstances dictate this property must be sold on or before auction day! Don't delay your opportunity to land high on Charles Street.
- Two bedrooms with walk-in robes
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Intelligent two-way bathroom
- Rental Appraisal: $470 - 520 pw
Downstairs (Optional Granny Flat):
- Separate entry
- Bedroom with walk-in robe
- Living & dining with self contained kitchen
- Bathroom and laundry with clothes hoist outside
- Rental Appraisal: $340 - $360 pw
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.