Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MURWILLUMBAH'S ICONIC GRAINERY BUILDING IS UP FOR SALE!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
'The Grainery', an iconic Murwillumbah building originally built in 1932 is for sale by Offers to Purchase.
The building was originally constructed to house grain but has more recently been used as a retail lighting and second hand store. The current owner is committed to sell this historic renovated building and will look at all reasonable offers.
- Building area - 2,400sqm* over 2 levels
- Land area of 2,116sqm* over two titles
- Renovated building with timber floors and mezzanine level
- Excellent position with two street access close to the CBD
- An impressive building with loads of character
- Owner committed to sell this restored gem in the heart of Murwillumbah
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Greg Lipshus or Darren Jones.
Ray White Commercial GC South
Shop 14 'The Strand', Griffith Street, Coolangatta QLD 4225
Servicing Northern NSW and the Southern Gold Coast
2,116m² / 0.52 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.