Elevated Position - Great Water Views
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
With an elevated north east facing position, this home was designed with the view in mind. Perfect for entertaining both inside and out, with a large entertainers deck making the most of the amazing view over Pine Lake and you even get a glimpse of the ocean.
Inside has a split level design, featuring high raked ceilings, which gives you an amazing sense of space and fresh air. There are 2 spacious living areas either side of the kitchen. The kitchen comes with a breakfast bar and loads of cupboard space. Outside the landscaped garden takes care of itself. So if you are looking for an elevated home with little mowing or maintenance in the yard and you love your views, then come and inspect. Situated only 1km walk to Pines Shopping Centre, transport and Medical services - 780m to Elanora Primary School - 2km to Beaches, walking tracks, dog beach and Saturday Farmers Market - 1.2km to M1 turn off - 10 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport - 45 Minutes to Byron Bay and 1 hour to Brisbane.
Features include -
- Three bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Air conditioning in the living area
- Good kitchen with gas cooktop
- Two way bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- 2 separate living areas
- Large covered outdoor deck for entertaining
- Minimal care gardens
- North east facing always catches the breeze
- Storage shed
- Single garage
- Quiet end cul de sac position
- Pets considered upon application - property is not fully fenced
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.